Wednesday, 6 June 2012
Site updated and ready to go
Hi all, hope everyone is fit and well. Weel I've been working hard on the website and am happy to say that http://www.globalmmadirect.com is up and running, featuring mma gear, bjj gear, muay thai gear, fitness gear, gym equipment and even has a training page with some technique videos to help all you mixed martial arts fighter brush up on your muay thai and bjj technique. Well I've only just had a chance to rest and watch UFC 146 and have to say, what an awesome show all the big heavyweights put on. It's not very often we see 2 heavyweight fights in one night, let alone a whole card! Can't wait to see Silva v Sonnen 2, especially with Sonnen having so much to prove, and also having to back up his trash talk.Anyway I hope you can all check out http://www.globalmmadirect.com and don't forget to like us on facebook, and remember, Train hard, Fight easy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment